Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Day 3 - still on track!!

So, just a quick update...
 
  • Wednesday was reset day - and all goals achieved!
  • Thursday - I set myself a third goal of drinking at least 2L of water (as well as eating according to the program, and getting to the gym) - all 3 goals achieved!!
  • Friday - since doing so well for the past 2 days I thought I'd give myself a 4th goal of making sure everything got printed out and ready to attack week 5 next week - and as of this moment all goals are progressing nicely - I've eaten well thus far, and no reason not to for the reast of the day; I'm going to the gym after work and meeting some friends there for Pump so will definitely go; I've so far drunk 1.5L water so I'll easily get to 2; AND I used some quality time in my lunch hour to print out week 5 stuff (nutrition overview, recipes I didn't have, shopping list and exercise plan).
So, there you have it - well and truly back on track! And, I've set myself some new rewards - if I finish off week 4 staying on track and keep meeting the daily goals of eating clean, getting to the gym, and drinking 2L of water - I'm going to treat myself to a new book on iBooks.
 
How has week 4 been for everyone else?? Anyone big successes or failures you want to share?? It's been a turn around for me, and I'm looking forward to staying on this path - much nicer than floundering around in no-where-ville!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a (half) week of temptation for me! Have actively thought about sabotaging it all and eating something I shouldn't. I did eat out a few times, but chose things I thought would fit in with 12WBT, and with other food I have pretty much stuck to the calorie limit so never really blew it completely. Then once I got paid I got around to doing my 12WBT shop (which I haven't done in two weeks) and am back on track and loving the food, just have to get used to the hungries again though!
    Sounds like you are doing really well!

    ReplyDelete