Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

A new commitment


It's time in the pre season tasks for 12wbt to make a commitment, to voice the goals, and make it known what we want to achieve. And so here's mine:

My commitment is to get to a healthy weight of 70kg! The way to get there is to transfer my mindset from overweight and unhappy to healthy weight and content! I need to be myself. I need to be committed. I need to be driven. I need to be inspired. I need to be positive. I need to be flexible. 

There is no other way to this goal than to be the person who has the characteristics described here. I will not be able to be this person 24/7, I will slip up, but I will strive to become this person! When I slip up I'll recognise and acknowledge my weakness, work out a coping strategy, and use that incident to get me to 70kg. I will not stay and mope in a state of 'failure'. I will pick myself up, and get on with it. My journey starts again with my very next meal or workout. It won't be put off to the never arriving tomorrow. 

This is the commitment I am making to myself to get to 70kg, because I know I can do this. I believe I can do this. And I deserve to experience life to the full as a fit and healthy 70kg woman. 

1 comment: